Friday, October 25, 2013

Sparkle and Shine card workshop

Ladies, purchase the supplies needed for this workshop now and I will post step by step directions for you to make at home.Shop here for the supplies and make a comment below when you make your purchases. Be sure to leave your email and I will email you the day the directions are on line so if you have problems you can contact me live. Happy Shopping!
list of shopping  supplies;
z1473 white daisy die cut cards and envelopes
c1567 santa clause stamp set
z1848 red shimmer trim
z1812 sparkle flourishes
z1363 bitty sparkles
x7176b sparkle and shine paper pack
z2172 whisper ink
z2170 ruby ink
z2165 juniper ink

You will need acrylic blocks for the stamp set, adhesive and paper trimmer. There are also some Cricut cuts for the Merry Christmas label. I can mail you a template for hand cutting if you do not have the Artise Cricut or Artbooking  cartridge or for a small fee I can do the cutting and mail you the images to stamp directly on. Just let me know what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment