Friday, September 13, 2013

Thank You to My Customers and Welcome to Sheila Murray!

Today I have a new down-line, Shelia Murray, my first from  Belington , West Virginia. Congrats and Glad to have you on my team!!! And I love all my " Virginia" down-line too!!
Also a special thank you to all my customers (and friends) who have been loyal to me through the years I have been with CTMH. It has been awesome meeting and knowing you all!
If you click on this link and then click"campaigns and promotions" in the drop down box you will see  "rediscover close to My Heart " Icon each month and there are free monthly downloads that are printable, you can save them to your computer and make cards or titles or embellishments for free.Just print them on 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock and there you go...a gift from me and CTMH just for YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment